Friday, July 8, 2011

Before time passes on...

I ask you to consider that our time may be unbelievably short. If you have not been saved, and wish to do so, please pray this simple prayer;

Father, I know Your Son died for me, because of my sins. I accept His sacrifice, though I am not worthy. I will tell others about this incredible gift.

Then watch your values change! You will on fire to spread the word!

But, what if you are not sure of what to believe? I was once in that boat. I often wanted those Christians to just leave me alone. One day, more in desparation than anything else, I prayed; "God, I don't know what to believe. If You're really there, please help me."

I don't know that I expected anything to happen, but, in a little while, I began to find it was easier to believe.

I do not think anyone can believe in God without His grace, but He gives it freely.

Ask Him!

No comments: